The E-debt platform allows for the effective debt recovery in a few simple steps.
All you need to do is:
Did you know that:
1) … the recovery of small debts usually involves amicable debt collection, which involves sending appropriate letters to debtors urging them to make the payment?
E-debt suggests using ready-to-use prompt notes prepared by lawyers.
2)… the effectiveness of debt recovery for debts, which are not older than 30 days may even exceed 90 percent, while only a few percent of debts older than 180 days may be recovered? Therefore, the sooner you start debt recovery activities, the more effective they will be.
E-debt suggests using ready-to-use prompt notes, which adopt optimal dates of notifications by choosing the most effective sending channel.
3) … the reasons for delay are both pre-mediated intentions of the payers and lack of information about the payment resulting from very prosaic reasons, e.g. losing an invoice during the acceptance procedure, the invoice getting lost at the post office or sending the invoice to the wrong address?
E-debt allows for minimising this problem by using also preventive actions involving sending notifications on a regular basis, which inform about the approaching deadlines for payments or due dates.
4) … manual monitoring of the invoice status consists of repeatable defined activities, which generate high costs? Debt collection companies offering such services are also very expensive.
Owing to the E-debt platform, the majority of these activities is automated, which allows for saving a lot of time and costs connected with debt collection companies.
5) … large numbers of single debts, especially consumer ones or some economic ones, with a low unit value, generate high debt collection costs because of their numbers?
On the E-debt platform, it is enough to set mass mailing of prompt notes just once. Each time, when new unpaid receivables are imported to E-debt, the system will automatically start sending prompt notes in accordance with the sending scenario scheduled by the user.
6) … you can pay even up to PLN 100 net for hiring a debt collection company, even if the amount of the debt is quite small and sending one prompt note by a text message can cost up to PLN 2.50.
On E-debt, even a few debt recovery cases can be taken care of (regardless of the amount) already from the smallest package, which costs PLN 20 net/month, in which sending one prompt note costs only PLN 0.32 net and there are no limits for sending prompt notes by e-mail.